The Embracing Differences with an Accent Campaign
Everyone is exposed to life’s hardships and many times these can shape how we think and behave. There has been an enormous increase of young children falling more and more into negative behaviours such bullying, racism and xenophobia; these behaviours have brought reactions such violence, abuse, rage, creation of gangs and hate groups where are children are being subtlety recruited. As parents we will not tolerate that for we can all still prevent our children from becoming a target, a potential aggressor or a bystander. We have to take action into our hands by inspiring change at an early age before it’s too late.
We want to inspire young children to embrace differences through a positive message developing a sense of belonging by saying IT’S COOL TO HAVE AN ACCENT
What we are doing
- fffWe are making a short documentary about Embracing Differences
- We are running mobile theaters across Toronto & GTA
- We are establishing a peer-to-peer support system in each school
How can you help?
- $25 You’re very Generous!
- $50 Great!
- $100 You Rock!
- $130 Program Launch Event, Network & Screening
- $170 Documentary Premiere
- $300 See you at both events!